Thank you for your interest in the Scandinavian Green Infrastructure Association, the Scandinavian most influential community of entrepreneurs and stakeholders within the realm of Scandinavian green roofs, green walls and green infrastructure. Members of the SGIA are companies or organisations dedicated to our shared interest and mission of the association.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
- Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by the board of SGIA.
- Communication: You will be contacted by a representative from the association about your application.
- SGIA member benefits: When your application is accepted, your organisations logo will be displayed on the association website and the Scandinavian Green Roof Institutes website (www.greenroof.se). You will be able to contribute to our news-feed and receive a variety of other member benefits.
- Orientation and Training: As member in SGIA you will be invited to the different seminars and course events hosted or supported by the SGIA.
- Member Dues: Member fees comprise both member fee of 500 SEK / year and service fee for the membership level. All members are stakeholders within the associations network but choose between a member level of Platina (service fee 50 000 - 100 000 SEK + VAT), Gold (9500 SEK + VAT), Silver in Sweden, Denmark and Norway (4000 SEK + VAT) or Silver in Finland (3000 SEK + VAT).